How do I access a list of photo Galleries?
Wayne once again you have a different method. I am used to clicking on thumbnails for a larger version, but in the gallery that brings a very slow to load enlargement, but when I click on the title it pops right up, (I wasn't aware of this) and then click on the picture it instantly enlarges. Now I would suggest that because most people just click on a thumb to get a bigger picture that you should be able to change settings so clicking on the thumb gets the same results as clicking on the title.
Charlie
Hoffentoth Bros Wrote:We discovered a limited way in which Members can access some of the Users' Albums in the Gallery: under those 8 photos displayed when you click on "GALLERY", the "ALBUM NAME", displayed beneath each photo, is a link to that Album. Simply click on it to see the rest of that Album.

The Boys

The Hoffentoth Brothers wouldn't happen to have an establishment in Low Banks, would they? And if so, do you two know Dr. Wayne? Goldth

By the way, I was able to access an album in the manner described.

Matt
Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio
Fluesheet Wrote:The Hoffentoth Brothers wouldn't happen to have an establishment in Low Banks, would they? And if so, do you two know Dr. Wayne? Goldth

Why, yes, Matt: we do indeed have an outlet in Lowbanks, along with others in Elfrida, South Cayuga, and Dunnville. There are a couple of pictures in our Gallery if you'd care to take a look.
As far as doctorwayne is concerned, it certainly is a small world, Wink Wink as he's been know to stick his hand into things around Lowbanks every once in awhile. The last time we saw it, he was using it to re-rail a freight car. Eek Icon_lol Misngth

The Boys