BB&G car auctions
Currently, the second N scale BB&G car is on auction.
http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic...=62&t=4534

When the few cars, built for auction, are sold, and the tour ends, the tour cars will be auctioned off.
Please remember that the proceeds from these auctions go to support the upkeep, and expenses of this "board".
These cars were built and donated by Gauge members, for the purpose of auction, and tour/auction, and there aren't a whole lot of them to be had. It's for a "good cause", Big Blue !

I'm posting this now, as a result of another "board", for ship modelers, gone missing.

We have something Great here, let's do what we can to keep it here.
I really would not like to see ads for certain "prescription pharmaceuticals", "popping up" at the worst times or places, become a necessity for the life of this forum.
Please get involved in the auctions ----

It's for a "good cause", Big Blue !
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
A shame that you lost your ship modeling forum. Mikey and I made a vow that we wouldn't allow ads here, even if we had to walk around with holes in our socks and shoes. Hey wait, Mikey does that anyway... Eek

You are right though, anything you all can do to support the board is welcome. As I said, bidding on these cars is a way to help and get something back in return. These cars are all hand decorated and are keepsakes. They all come with a "Certificate of Authenticity" signed by the person that detailed the car. The tour cars will also have a manifest signed by everyone on the tour. Sumpter250 can take a bow for having detailed the tour cars. I did my best detailing the others.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD