It's official now
Yup! As of Yesterday, I am now officially an "Old ---- , make that, "Senior Executive Vice President of Bio Gas Technology".
I had to get over to the Captain James Lovell Federal Health Center, at Great Lakes, Il. , for treatment ...It's gout Sad Curse
So --- now armed with some prescribed Medrol, and Voltaren, I'm no longer in pain, and the right foot is returning to the proper size, as the swelling subsides. I actually got a full night's sleep last night.

The doctor asked if I had "kicked the dog", and I replied "yeah, and he'll think twice about biting me again" Smile
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Geeze!! Glad to hear youre getting better! LOL about kicking the dog.. Some of us at work say:

Oh - It's KISS the Wife and KICK the dog??? So that's why I keep getting into trouble!!
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
I'd suspect that with the background and training you have, this would be a cakewalk for you, 35 Shoot

Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Ah yes - - The white sock over the "air cast". And - - it's the same foot !! Eek
The hard part was joining friends for bowling, and neither bowling, or drinking, all night !
All I can say about that is, )&*^%&$%#$#&^%&&^(*&)(*_)()**^&%%#@@#$#$^%*(*&)*__)(, and I mean it!
This too, shall pass. Tongue
Hey ! That's a good name for a geological feature to build a bridge over - - - Thistushal Pass !

Oh Nope , Oh yes I did !! 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Sumpter250 Wrote:Ah yes - - The white sock over the "air cast". And - - it's the same foot !! Eek
The hard part was joining friends for bowling, and neither bowling, or drinking, all night !
All I can say about that is, )&*^%&$%#$#&^%&&^(*&)(*_)()**^&%%#@@#$#$^%*(*&)*__)(, and I mean it!
This too, shall pass. Tongue
Hey ! That's a good name for a geological feature to build a bridge over - - - Thistushal Pass !

Oh Nope , Oh yes I did !! 357
Any chance that what you did back then to your foot is related to your current problems... with that foot that is? :o

And don't talk to me about not being able to drink anymore. I could hold my own until these past few years when I find that diabetes keeps my metabolism so screwed up that two cans of NA beer can give me a buzz. Yup, I now take my beer money and give it to the pharmacist so he can go out and have a good time. :cry: :cry:
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:Any chance that what you did back then to your foot is related to your current problems... with that foot that is? :o
The damage I did then was to the "connective tissues" in the ankle, and a spiral fracture to the fibula. I think the "chances" were more related to growing older.
Sumpter250 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:Any chance that what you did back then to your foot is related to your current problems... with that foot that is? :o
The damage I did then was to the "connective tissues" in the ankle, and a spiral fracture to the fibula. I think the "chances" were more related to growing older.
Ahh sweet old age. I guess we all grow older in our own way, but we all get there one way or the other. Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and