Page Layout
I see the avatars are back on the left side now! Thumbsup Thumbsup 2285_
That's much better! Many thanks. Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Well hot dang so they be Thumbsup
Harry Check out my blog at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/">http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->
But I noticed that some of the avatar signature, run into the posts.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Aww I kinda liked it on the right...Seems to be everybodys leaning to the left. Big Grin
tetters Wrote:Aww I kinda liked it on the right...Seems to be everybodys leaning to the left. Big Grin
You'll have to wait until we heal. We're still bruised from people beating up on us to put it on the left. As far as spilling over, I've asked Pat if he couldn't cut the "joined" date down a bit, that should help.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:You'll have to wait until we heal. We're still bruised from people beating up on us to put it on the left. As far as spilling over, I've asked Pat if he couldn't cut the "joined" date down a bit, that should help.

Then let the record show that I never once complained about the layout. I was just happy knowing you gents got this off the ground and invited me to take part. Those who complained should be ashamed of themselves... 35 Thumbsup :mrgreen: 357
I stumbled across this yesterday as well. I like the left user info better - I can skip over tetter's posts without having to move my eyes aaaalllllll the way to the right side to see who posted it!! 790_smiley_picking_a_fight

Actually, it felt so natural, I almost missed it. Good Job!

Matt
Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio
ezdays Wrote:I've asked Pat if he couldn't cut the "joined" date down a bit, that should help.
Yeah the shear minutes of joining is kind of weird, maybe if he can add the seconds then we can start a competition Icon_lol
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
Fluesheet Wrote:I stumbled across this yesterday as well. I like the left user info better - I can skip over tetter's posts without having to move my eyes aaaalllllll the way to the right side to see who posted it!! 790_smiley_picking_a_fight

Actually, it felt so natural, I almost missed it. Good Job!

Matt

HEY! Why I oughtta!!! Confusedtooges: