Passenger locomotives
Ralph: some Canadian Roads used the RDC in passenger trains. The situation was a run that usually had an RDC but needed a bunch of extra coaches.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Thanks for the info David! Thumbsup
The grand-daddy of all passenger locomotives....
[Image: DSCF1761.jpg]
Gus (LC&P).
Ralph Wrote:I'm a little reluctant to post this one after all of the fine models that people have shared so far, but here is my latest passenger power. It's a dummy Rivarossi E8 that was originally painted in Florida Coast Line colors. I got it at my LHS for $10.00. It's even lighted. I had to fill in the second headlight to make it look like a PC unit and then painted it the classic "black dipped" scheme and added appropriate numbers and PC logos. I'll be replacing those horn hook couplers soon. The actual power for the E8 is my PK1 RDC which I place in the train as a passenger car by removing the RDC shell and placing an 80 foot passenger car shell on it. Works pretty well.

Ralph

We Need more of these! I'm always surprised that there never really was a Penn Central E-unit. The Penn Central had a HUGE fleet. Alot of the Amtrak ones didn't even get repainted.

excellent work!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Hello Everyone---it's really great to see some of the other members passenger locomotives Thumbsup Here's a Canadian National speedster,K-5-A Hudson 5702

[Image: P11203695.jpg]
Silverliner IIIs passing E44s

[Image: P5290158.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]