0perations on the Kings Port Division
Wow guys, thank you for the kind words! Cheers
Ralph, that's a very nice layout you have there. Worship I like being able to see the layout room to get an idea of just how big of a space a person is working with. That makes me want to expand!
Corey
WoW...!! is what I said when I saw your over-all pictures....That's one gorgeous layout...Both from far away, and up-close..!!

Great job..!! Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).
Hi Ralph. It is nice to be able to connect the dots. She's a beauty. Very impressive.
Thanks for the over all view. Cheers
Charlie
I echo everyone else - beautiful layout and great industries.

How are you finding the track lighting - looks bright enough to me? What bulbs are you using in it? I plan to put up halogen style track lighting and use high output GU10 LED bulbs (they are expensive if not on sale, but will cut down on the electric bill and last a long time).
Marc

Bar Extension - 5' x 2.5' N-scale layout plus two decks of shelf layout
Hi Marc,

The track lighting is OK. I installed it years ago. There are also a couple of can light fixtures in the center of the ceiling. I'm using 50 watt soft light bulbs in the track lights.

Ralph
ralph,upon viewing all of your pics,you have posted....the closeups sometimes are not good for the overall effect of the layout.what i mean to say is when stepping back and seeing the entire room...the layout shows even better than the closeups. no disrespect at all but i have seen your photos except the whole room view, and enjoyed....i lived in the pc area[penn central] and the color scheme brought back many memories of my youth..... the backrond buildings these days are getting better but at closeup you can see the quality.......i want to thank you for sharing your layout pics......great layout,great build.......thanks train