I think we left at the right time
Well,I logged out for the last time 3-4 days ago and haven't looked back..

Kinda sad really..
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Quote:Ed is right, we should advertise, "Under OLD management", with "OLD" being a relative term, of course...
I'm not ashamed to admit that the term "old" "relates to me".
"Commercially run site"..........yeah, and that's why I got so bitter about all that was going on there. Nineteen and a half years as a field service rep. on call, 24 X 7 X 52, "don't eat, don't sleep, don't make little service reps. I sorta gave up my life to keep my customers in business, and happy. I guess I was (maybe) a little out of line to expect the same in return from that "commercially run site".
Quote: I think that we all still have an investment in the "old Gauge" if nothing else, because there is a lot of our information still on it.

Yeah, we've got more of an investment than time. Some have a piece of themselves back there and it's hard to pull completely away.

Like my 21 years Naval service, there were good times and there were bad times. I don't need to "go back" to remember, and enjoy the memories of, the good times. I have managed to forget most of the bad times. Here, at least, our community can continue to go forward, and make more memories, some that will be forgotten, and many more that will be remembered with enjoyment. "Under old management"........
I can live with that. Smile Smile Smile
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
I'd say you are pretty darn close Don on the color. Here are a couple of chips with settings of the 2.
I save the color from the old Gauge some time ago.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jmarksbery@aol.com">jmarksbery@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

W.C. & T. RAILROAD
N-Scale
Owner:
Col. Jim Marksberry
jmarksbery Wrote:I'd say you are pretty darn close Don on the color. Here are a couple of chips with settings of the 2.
I save the color from the old Gauge some time ago.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Thanks Jim, I saved the color somewhere along the line as well and gave it to Pat when he was setting things up. As they say, "close enough for government work"... Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
357 Thumbsup
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:jmarksbery@aol.com">jmarksbery@aol.com</a><!-- e -->

W.C. & T. RAILROAD
N-Scale
Owner:
Col. Jim Marksberry
Thanks Col. Jim - - We really tried to make it look "original" Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
How about "Under Origonal Management"
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:How about "Under Origonal Management"
That sounds better!! Thumbsup Thumbsup Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???