For Sale: Two Bachmann GP30 locos
Good condition. Some handrails loose but none broken or missing. One unit missing window glass. Both units DCC. One unit has stock Bachmann decoder for lights, Lenz decoder for motor control. Second unit has stock Bachmann decoder. Both units have low run time. Both run well. Both have rough paint and must be stripped. $50 takes both or $30 each if purchased separately.

[Image: P1010466.jpg]

[Image: P1010470.jpg]
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam
Not even a nibble. I'm not giving them away folks. The price is as low as it's going to get.
Collector of Apple //e's

Do you still have the locos. If so are they four axel or six axel. Thanks for letting me know. 219
I still have both of them. They are four axle, all wheel drive, all wheel pickup.
Collector of Apple //e's

Ok I will get with you tommrow night and let you know for sure what I am abel to do I am interested in both of them. thanks
I'll be looking for you.
Collector of Apple //e's

Well sorry I will have to pass at this time. thanks
No problem.

They're still up for sale.
Collector of Apple //e's

No interest? I'll keep them on sale a few more days and see what happens. The price stands. $50 for both or $30 each if purchased separately.
Collector of Apple //e's

Running Bear Wrote:No interest? I'll keep them on sale a few more days and see what happens. The price stands. $50 for both or $30 each if purchased separately.

I suspect that the price just isn't low enough to compensate for the needed extra work with your used engines. You can get a brand new GP30 which will not need to be stripped of that heavy paint and weathering job for just $39.99 at MB Klein.

But good luck with your sale.

Stein
Items removed. Unsold. Due to the low cost of NEW Bachmann DCC equipped GP30's online the price of $50 for two used units with little more than break-in time would seem to be too much and I'll not lower my price to give-away standards. I'll pack them away in the closet before I give them away.
Collector of Apple //e's

Why don't you give them to someone that can't afford them, but would like to have them rather than stick them away in a closet somewhere. There are a lot of young folks in the hobby that would love to have them but are struggling just to buy food, utilities , and fuel to get to their minimum wage job.
Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:Why don't you give them to someone that can't afford them (...)
Good idea Charlie. Been thinking about doing something like that myself with some of the surplus stuff I've accumulated over the past few years. Just have to find some one in the area that I know would appreciate having it and would give it a good home. Maybe even a local Boy Scout troop?
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"
I keep things around so when a young visitor shows lots of intrest I give them something to take home. It isn't much, but sometimes it lights a flame.
Had a little fellow here last week and I gave him a Spirit of 76 box car and you would have thought I gave him a million dollars.
Charlie
FCIN Wrote:
Charlie B Wrote:Why don't you give them to someone that can't afford them (...)
Good idea Charlie. Been thinking about doing something like that myself with some of the surplus stuff I've accumulated over the past few years. Just have to find some one in the area that I know would appreciate having it and would give it a good home. Maybe even a local Boy Scout troop?

Great idea---maybe a local retirement home or nursing home might be interested---it certainly would give some of the residents an activity to keep them occupied and happy