ECI Part 2
And a couple more.

[Image: 10_2129_a.jpg]

[Image: 10_2212_a.jpg]
Very nice! Thumbsup
Thank you. :-)
Rodger,
I found a pic the other that I took of one of my locos leading a ECI train when Karen and I visited you with Larry Gilbert.I was going to post it here but now I've lost it again (it is on this puter somewhere).

The moment I saw that picture it brought back memories of a very pleasant visit with a very nice fella in Indiana. :mrgreen: Now that visit seems to have been a lifetime ago.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
A lifetime ago?
Yes. I know exactly what you are talking about. Only the railroad goes on, but even then, there are changes. More track, DCC, and new buildings. I'm building layouts in the basement of the History Center getting ready for the Christmas Exhibit which leaves my railroad a little behind the times.

Larry's no longer into trains and our health may no longer be the same as it was then. :-)

(If you find the photo, please post it.)
I found the pic .It is not the best being takem with a point and shoot film camera but the others I found were worse.

[Image: eci3.jpg]

Even though my home layouts are N and Z the club I belong to has a nice HO layout in the works.I still have the GP38-2 and it still looks much like the picture and it will very likely be the next HO loco to get a Digi-trax decoder.

I always wondered why it took Larry so long to get out of model railroading.He lost interest a long time ago.We still swap lies and jokes on a regular basis though. Eek :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
"I always wondered why it took Larry so long to get out of model railroading.He lost interest a long time ago.We still swap lies and jokes on a regular basis though"

He built a very nice train room and equipped it well and then stopped doing anything with it. He donated a large amount of equipment and structures to the History Center and still had much more that he began to sell off at train shows.

No, I just do not understand.

(Good photo)
and two more...

[Image: 10_2224_a.jpg]

[Image: 10_2228_a.jpg]
Oops! Forgot to add these two shots.

[Image: 10_2227_a.jpg]

[Image: 10_2225_a.jpg]

This shot shows the extension that I put up to operate the grain elevator.
And a photo of the farm. The farm is the only remaining portion of the layout left over from when I began.

[Image: 0116a.jpg]