" Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z " asleep at the switch!
I just noticed I've gone and exceeded "three times grand", by ten ! ( well, with this one eleven ) posts ! Icon_twisted Eek

2285_ 2285_ :o Icon_twisted :o 2285_ 2285_
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Congrats, Cheers now go get some modelling done 357

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life
Sumpter250 Wrote:I just noticed I've gone and exceeded "three times grand", by ten ! ( well, with this one eleven ) posts ! Icon_twisted Eek

2285_ 2285_ :o Icon_twisted :o 2285_ 2285_

Congrats, that puts you in an exclusive club. There are only seven (count them, 7), members over 3000. We used to keep track of things like this, but I guess us old folk are lucky to remember how to log in... Icon_lol Icon_lol

Congratulations my good friend, I hope to see you double that some day....
Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
great!!! Congrats!!! Smile Smile There's always time for a bit of celebrating - between modeling Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Kev1340 Wrote:Congrats, Cheers now go get some modelling done 357 Cheers, Kev

Tongue Big Grin Big Grin
Check out "tour ship" Goldth
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
ezdays Wrote:Congrats, that puts you in an exclusive club.
We used to keep track of things like this, but I guess us old folk are lucky to remember how to log in... Icon_lol Icon_lol

357 357 That, good friend, is what "post-it's" are for! Big Grin I'd be lost without my "paper brains". Goldth
Sumpter250 Wrote:Tongue Big Grin Big Grin
Check out "tour ship" Goldth

Oh I have been Thumbsup

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life
At my primary forum, I'm at 45,000...and eight years membership.

MRR forums don't generate the intense discussions that other forums do. MRR forums can go for long periods with little or no activity.