Weekly Photo Fun 3/28 - 4/4/14
e-paw Wrote:A few shots from Slateford junction today. 025 - Copy.JPG
Great Picture !!!! 2285_ 2285_ Thumbsup

I just had to print out this photo. You don't get to see trains in this environment all that often, and I needed the reference, for future "detailing" efforts. This could be done as is - ....... - with snow - ....... - or in Spring or Summer. ( more likely than not, it will be in summer Wink Smile Smile )...... so I have someplace to go to when I want to escape from Winter. Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Here's a few more for you Sumpter. I just wish I didn't have to shrink down my pic to 250kb. Most of them are over 10mb.
Just a little note the 414 pictured here is also owned by the ARHS and leased to the D&L. This interchange train with NS has been running almost every week day with the same power. On the weekend these Alcos will tie up in the yard at Steamtown in Scranton. It would be cool to see the RS-3 on this train but they basically never run south of Tobyhanna. The D&L owns three ex D&H and one leased ex CNJ RS-3's.

Ditch lights in the distance.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
I have to get out your way to see these ALCO's in operation. My favorite locomotive for sure. Great pictures.
Charlie