Weekly Photo Fun 4/4 - 4/10/14
A pair of Shore River switchers pull out of Mannheim Yard with a consist of sand cars

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Eastbound NS under the bridge at Enon Valley today.     Charlie
A pile of ties, just 'cause they're missing from Charlie's picture:

[Image: Foe-toesfromfirstcd265.jpg]

Misngth Misngth

Wayne
A Reading GP7 leaving Tunnel 1

doctorwayne Wrote:A pile of ties, just 'cause they're missing from Charlie's picture:

Misngth Misngth

Wayne
And I was there when they took them away.     Charlie
Charlie B Wrote:
doctorwayne Wrote:A pile of ties, just 'cause they're missing from Charlie's picture:
Misngth Misngth
Wayne
And I was there when they took them away.Charlie

I think I just saw a "Gotchya"
Icon_twisted 357 Icon_twisted 357 Icon_twisted 357 Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Wayne and I spent several days hoping that those ties were in the clear. They were stacked there for about 3 months. I would never have stacked them that close to the tracks, but then again, what do I know. It would have taken nothing for a couple teens to shove one or two out on the track.    
Charlie
Running light to get the empty hoppers
[Image: IMG_3204_zps9bb7fe01.jpg]
Reinhard
A pair of F7s and a transfer caboose prepare to return light to Kings Port after dropping off a transfer run for the West Mill Car Float. The switcher will soon start setting cars on the float.
[Image: 001_zps141668da.jpg]
I caught this train the other day waiting for the Rt-7 bridge to go down over in Jersey city.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Early morning OJ delivery to the ONANDAGA FOODS warehouse on the Onanadaga Sub of the Grande Valley Railway.

[Image: of-oj.jpg]
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
great work guys.
my humble contribution:
[Image: trestle.jpg]
Santa Fe all the way
Greetings from Germany!
Here's one of the Tru Scale work cars I got at the swap meet and published in last week's thread. I stripped it, cleaned it up, added A Line stirrups, and painted and lettered it for the Virginian, using an N&W Historical Society decal set.

Here is a shot of the two wiring diagrams we are working off of to rebuild our F-3's.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew