Model Railroad SHOW & SALE
Jefferson High School 4145 Samuelson Rd. Rockford Illinois:
March 28 10 AM-5 PM
March 29 10AM- 4 PM
$5 per person
I will have my modules there with the Lake County Society of Modular Engineers. Hope to see some of you there this weekend.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
*** Come ONE ! Come ALL ! ** TO the train Show Extravaganza !!!! Brought to YOU by the * **** " OLDEST TRAIN CLUB IN AMERICA " ****

*** *** " The NEW YORK SOCIETY OF MODEL ENGINEERS Inc. *** *** Ta-Ta-TAAAA.

: Bring your family !: Bring your friends ! Bring yourself ! Bring anybody ! Bring me ! Opps I'll be ther already.Just come and don't forget your smile and your own child's eyes, mind, and heart. The one you have from when you were little ! And I'm not even a member. This club is full of a lot of nice people.

* *** New York Society of Model Engineers train show ***
* **** Saturday, September 19, 2015

** Really just come get some early morning hot coffee and something to eat and start your day. Walk around, see the trains, and talk to the members, and the dealers at the tables. Around lunch the hot dogs are very good. Soda and water aviable also. How knows what else. 5 minutes from NJT 16w.
Have a nice day.

New Flyer for 2015.
frank

Attached Files Image(s)

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!!
November draws nearer, and TRAINFEST 2015 on the 14th, and the 15th, has a floor plan, and the Lake County Society of Modular Engineers, has a spot in that plan.......
The Cindys Harbor Seaport Village and Museum modules, will be there if I have any control over the future. Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!