no notifications.
I am no longer receiving email notifications. I have checked all my settings and spam folders, nothing is coming to me from Big Blue.
Charlie
Same problem here: notifications for incoming PMs hasn't worked for some time, and all of the ones for subscribed threads began slowing down a couple of days ago, and have now totally ceased.

Wayne
You are right, I'm not getting any subscription notifications either. I'll talk to Packey and have him take a look. The last time he looked at why the PM notifications weren't working, he couldn't find any reason. We thought that doing an update might restore them, but that ended in disaster seeing as how the latest phpBB wasn't ready for prime time.... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Oddly enough, I received two the other day after not seeing any for a long time.
Me too, I now longer have notification for incoming PM since about 2 weeks.

Matt
Proudly modelling Quebec Railway Light & Power Company since 1997.

Hedley-Junction Club Layout: http://www.hedley-junction.blogspot.com/

Erie 149th Street Harlem Station http://www.harlem-station.blogspot.com/
Well, I subscribe to this sub-forum and haven't seen any notifications from any of these posts. It isn't some sort of switch or option that we can turn on or off, it's part of the basic phpBB code. From what Packey says, it's not even like a program where you can reboot and that can clear up a lot of problems, phpBB is just a bunch of files that open and close and search for data as needed. We'll see if something that's messed up can be corrected. Wallbang
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Just testing, go home folks, nothing to see here. Everything is under control.....
Packey has changed a few settings. Could someone post in this thread so we can check and see if there's any change?

Thanks.... Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Notification test run #1
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
notification test #2
Reinhard
Nothing received by me.
Charlie
Nothing here either. On to plan B... Thanks for your help. Big Grin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Don, don't have Packey worrying too much about this, it is inconvenient at the most. We will just be sure to visit the main board when we visit.
Charlie
Hi Guys, I have noticed that I am no longer receiving ANY notifications from any of the topics I am subscribed to.

Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Nobody is getting any notifications including admins and mods. We are working to fix it, but it's not the highest priority right now. We think we know what the problem is, we just need to know how to fix it.... Basically, the IM system that we were using has been eliminated and we need to replace it with something else.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and