Dome Oil & Gas by "Rail Scale Miniatures"
Hi everyone, I thought I'd share with you another "Rail Scale Miniatures" kit that I had the pleasure of building.
Dome Oil & gas is a wonderful kit based on a real photo that was found on Shorpy.
You can also purchase a additional lighting kit from Ngineering for this kit, and that's exactly what I did.
Here are some photo's of my build of this great little kit.

And here are some evening photographs of Dome Oil that I took outside.

Greg Shinnie
Greg,

Another great looking model. You said in another posts that you are starting to build a layout with the start of the pier module. Do you plan on incorporating the dioramas into the layout?

Bruce
Hi Bruce, and thank you for your post & kind words! Yes that's is the plan, to incorporate my dioramas into a future layout one day.
Though I recently sold four of my large dioramas, so those ones won't be part of my future layout. Wallbang
Until the layout day comes, this keeps me busy & active in the hobby. I have a lot of structures that are just stand alone at this point, and I hope to use those one day as well.

Here are a few more Dome pictures to look at.

Greg
Fantastic modelling Greg Cheers Those nights shots look very real.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Thanks very much Stephen! Glad you liked them.

Greg
Another gem stone of your collection Thumbsup
Reinhard
Great modeling, great pictures. Thanks, Greg!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Thanks for your kind words & posts! Reinhard & Bernhard.

Greg
Great work Greg. I like your choice and placement of the figures, it gives the scene a real life setting
Thanks for your kind words & your post, cnrglen!

Greg