Weekly Photo Fun 8/14 - 8/20/15
[quote="modelsof1900"]
Thank you very much to all for sharing very nice pictures!
And sorry to all others, however the steamers are my favorite models including the live steamers!

Here's a shot of Canadian National Railways S1G Mikado 3513 for you Bernhard---I'll bet she would look pretty nice hauling a string of your PFE reefers

[Image: 006_zpssetzu6d8.jpg]
Nutbar, thanks for sharing!
I love these fine modeled steam locos and I think that the are looking very prototype-like.
I must this write so because my knowledge about Canadian engines is very limited. However I know a lot about functioning of steam engines and so I'm sure that these models must looking so and this is very realistic!
Today I received a reply from my friend about the first PFM reefer - he is delighted with this model and of course he would like to have some improvements. That was to await because I know his expectations. However all these things are such where I understand his wishes and so this first and all other models will be modified a bit. I will write again about it.
And Nutbar, if your wish should go in fulfillment so you should prepare long tracks on your layout for a train with more as 30 such PFM reefers and his dream is to run trains with 100 cars, maybe PFE reefers of different types. However I'm absolutely sure that I will build only eight of these models and not one more! And at end I will write also which nice models I received from him as compensation for my work. The first one is in my shelves already.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
A few shot of a spur of the moment railfanning trip to Allentown PA I took yesterday.

Didn't even get the car into "park' yet, but still managed an OK shot through the windshield on this one of the NS geometry train. Thumbsup    

Not so good through the side window. Wallbang
It Almost got away.    

Another shot through the side window,, at least I had a chance to open it this time.    

An eastbound on the old CNJ bridge just about to enter the yard.    

The yard drill on the left and a freight on the right both back into the yard near the grade crossing. Had to get this one with 300+ MM of zoom... And they thought they were safe from the prying eyes of railfans.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew