Weekly Photo fun Aug. 21 - Aug. 27
Exposed !! the secret of good tree making: Icon_twisted Wink :mrgreen:

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
PRT 148 & crew heading across the Passiac River on the NJT to the NS interchange track !!! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Practicing uploading pictures to Big Blue. Here is a Bowser H9 I'm in the middle of rebuilding. Now, thanks to Doctorwayne I was able to figure out how to post photos again.[Image: image1_zpsc789b503.jpg]
I think that I must live in the last place in the world where RS-3's still work mainline assignments. Here the Delaware Lackawanna uses a set of old Alco' to hand off empties to NS at Slateford junction, Just south of the Delaware water gap. #1554 is in her as built paint works alongside #4118 an ex-D&H unit.    

Although DL 4118 is in the colors of her current owner, she is still branded with her original D&H number.    

1554 ( AKA Pete ) is a CNJ original. She is owned by the Anthracite Railroads Historical society ( ARHS ) who will be celebrating it's 40 anniversary this September. 1554 is leased to the DL who expertly rebuilt and repainted her a few years back.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
I only wish these pictures had sound!!!! Applause :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup
Bla, Bla , bla, bla,, ...pfsss. Bla,Bla ,bla,," Flange squeal "Bla, bla, Bla, " Coupler crash."
Is that better?
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
At the yard
[Image: IMG_4398_zpsag8ire6e.jpg]
Reinhard
Train wise nothing sounds better to me then an Alco working!!!! Thumbsup
kamerad47 Wrote:Train wise nothing sounds better to me then an Alco working!!!! Thumbsup
I have to agree with you. I spent 14 years keeping an S-1 running and working it and even without a turbo they sound great. Pound for pound they outpull anything else too.
Charlie