The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Apparently the same salesman that went to Arizona, once stopped in Pennsylvania. We have close to 100 types of plates, All the way from pro sports teams to university alumni to high schools and of course charities.

Then the personalized plates. Most are Blue and Gold, but there are picture/charity plates, I had one for the Philadelphia Zoo (Drawing of an owl), Railroad heritage (my avatar) and now I have the Amateur Radio plate. All are 25.00 more (split between the state and the organization add on the fact that trucks are 15.00 more than cars.

Lots of personalized plates; MOMS TXI, NRS JAKI, GRN GRAS, (which I read as GERN GRASS LOL) a white VW rabbit had the best one: Iml8 (Alice in wonderland).

To add to the fun, last year they did away with the annual sticker on the plates. We had people getting pulled over in bordering states that didn't get the memo, so they thought the registrations were out. Registrations still cost the same, it just saves the state money.
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ngauger - 06-23-2018, 06:45 AM