The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and thank you Tom, that's something that Duffy was playing with trying to solve our "read new posts" problem. I'll let him know so he can change the link back.

Today should be a hot one, even by our standards. Low temps around 90 and some places around the valley can see as high as 116 according to the TV forecaster. A low possibility of ran starting tomorrow, a much higher chance for next week.

Yesterday's celebration was about what I expected. We live a bit closer to the city park now, and we could hear them setting off fireworks. A few people in the neighborhood set some off as well, but by 9:00, things were quiet again. I liked it when we lived in Wickenburg, we could sit out on our back patio and get a great view of the fireworks as they set them off at the high school stadium. I'm not sure what we could see here, too many houses blocking our view, so we didn't even try to look.... We stayed in and watched, "Yankee Doodle Dandy" instead.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-05-2018, 07:01 AM