The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Well, we did have a nice shower around mid-morning yesterday, cooled things off but it did get into the 100's by the afternoon. No more rain in the forecast for this week anyway, but lots of heat.

Vacation time for lots of folks around here including our webmaster Duffy (Flatt Bear). He and his family are out on the coast for a week. Ahh, San Diego, where the high and low temps for the day are in the 80's regardless of the season. Hard to believe, but we're just a week or two away from school starting for the year. Walmart had their school supplies up a few weeks ago and it looked like a tornado hit the shelves. They were almost picked clean within a few hours. They have lists at the front of the store for what each kid needs to get for the school that they attend. I remember back when I was in school back east, they furnished everything including paper and pencils. Don't know what else they furnish around here, I don't remember buying much of anything when our kids were in school, but then again, my wife took that chore on.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-22-2018, 08:02 AM