The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
And a very good morning to you all..... People all over the valley still cleaning up after that Monday night storm. There are political posters scattered all over the place. I'm not sure where these candidates all go to have them printed, but seeing as how just about every major intersection has a dozen or so on the corners, many in several colors, someone is doing quite well printing them. Many big trees were blown over, one TV station showed a really big and old one, they said was about 60' tall and would cost "$50,000 to $100,000 to clean up the mess". Boy, did we pick the wrong business to be in, although I have to question how they came to those numbers. A few thousand maybe, but up to six figures, I doubt it. Lots of firewood there since they showed them sawed in small chunks and stacked in a truck just ready to split and sell this winter. I would think they'd take the tree away at no charge, just for the firewood.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-01-2018, 06:30 AM