The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, we had a really big storm come in late Friday and through the early morning. We were woke up around 11 Friday, and again around 2 Saturday morning. The first TV report said there was almost 4" that fell in Tempe, and we had around .7" here in Surprise, but those numbers were way off. The same station later on reported, around 1.75" in the east part of the valley with some flooding, and we got closer to .4" here. That sounded more reasonable since I doubt that we've every had rain that heavy at any time, ever. Anyway, a bit cooler and sticky all day yesterday, but no rain.

Tom, I hesitate to download any app to my cell phone. I've tried to use it to get on the Internet a few times, but had problems reading anything once I did. I guess I'm still old school and simply want a way to talk to text if need be. I keep getting phone calls on mine from one of my doctor's offices and I keep telling them I didn't even have it set it up for them to be able to leave a message, so please don't use that number. After the fifth request, one gal said she took that number out of their system. We'll see. Yeah, they can now leave a message if they want, I did finally give in and set it up.Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-12-2018, 07:04 AM