The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, cool day yesterday, only got up to 97. According to the weather gal on TV, we had .20" of rain in Surprise the other night. The only trace of any storm that we saw was a few marks on our windshield. No puddles, no wet streets or no new trees down. I'll accept their word for it though. She also said that it's been one of the wettest monsoon seasons that we've seen in a long time. She gave a ranking to it, but old age hit me and I can't remember what it was. Some things they cover in the news they'll run over and over like an endless clip like you'll see once car hit another repeated, maybe up to fifteen times, or someone leaving court and they'll play that clip a half-dozen times while they talk. But something like the weather numbers, they go through them in milliseconds and not repeat them again. I see cases all the time where the weather gal is talking and the two anchors and maybe even the sports guy all chime in and comment about the weather, all at the same time and looking at each other instead of the camera. Hey, that's where we are folks..... Stooges8uq
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-16-2018, 07:00 AM