The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 68 at the moment with a predicted high of about 72.  Looks like the rain is finally over.  It's been raining off and on since Saturday morning.  Final total is about 3.5 inches according to the Official Rain Gauge For The World.  A little short of last Saturday's prediction (scroll to the top of the page) but still quite a bit of rain.  Southeast Iowa is predicted to get more rain this weekend as the remnant of hurricane Gordon meanders past the state.  Not a bad thing as that portion of the state has been in drought conditions for most of the summer although it's probably a case of too much, too late.

Lady friend went home yesterday and I spent the day dealing with the aftermath of the weekend full of relatives, good food, great-grandkids, and good food.  Did I mention the food?  Yeah, it was good.

Not much planned for today.  If the roads dry off I may go for a bike ride this afternoon.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 09-05-2018, 09:07 AM