The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, we've been pushing record temps for the past week but missing them by a degree or two. Things should change by tomorrow, down into the low 90's with a decent chance of rain. We've ended our "monsoon season" a few days ago, so I guess that any rain will go on the books as normal rain and not a monsoon torrent. I don't know how those on the coast are able to deal with the flooding there, I wish them all the best.

We're coming on to the time when the snowbirds start flocking back. We've spotted a few motor homes towing small SUV's,  that's the common mode of transportation of how most snowbirds get here, so the parade has started.

We had a shutdown of the Phoenix airport the other day. Someone had left a rental car at the curb in the passenger drop off area, and so out of caution, they stranded thousands of passengers, blocked the roads going into the airport and canceled hundreds of flights. As a result, the guy got a $52 parking ticket and a $75 towing fee yet he caused the airlines millions and held people up for some four hours. Seriously, that's all he gets for being stupid....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-18-2018, 09:33 AM