The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Thanks again to all of you for your prayers and concerns. I'm due for one more surgery next week, let's hope this takes care of the situation. The doctor says one day in the hospital, then home.

Been a busy day yesterday on our streets. The Cardinals were getting trounced on national TV on the west side of town, ASU was getting beat, just not as bad, also on national TV at home on the east side of town. All this sports traffic was clogging things around the same time President Trump flew into Phoenix and headed to Scottsdale to spend a few nights, naturally closing freeways and surface streets along the way. Glad we didn't have anyplace to go.

One thing that's always made me wonder, but the Cards got beat so bad yesterday, (45-10), and are now 1-6 for the season, so they fired one of the coaches. Now this coach has been fired a few other times by other teams, I guess he wasn't good then, why did the Cards think he'd do better for them? It happens all the time, one team fires a coach or lets a player go because they're not doing a good job, and so another team snaps them up thinking they got a good deal and a winner. Just a bit crazy thinking on somebody's part.

On a good note, they were able to rescue someone yesterday that fell into a 100' deep mine shaft. He was there 2 or 3 days (depending on which TV station you were watching), and had to fight off several rattlers. He's got two broken legs, but thanks to his son going out looking for him, they got there in time. This happened in the desert about 40 or so miles just north of where we are.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-19-2018, 03:54 PM