The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and not nearly as warm as yesterday. I think Frank stopped the cold at the border and sent it back to me. 35 right now headed for a high of only 50 for today. Yesterday's high was a beautiful 65.

The weather yesterday made it nice working in the yard. Gathered up 5 large (3 ft x 3 ft) lawn bags of leaves. Will haul those off later this morning.

Had a little excitement in the neighborhood this morning. About 6:30 I heard a loud bang. Looked out but couldn't see anything. A little later I saw a cop out there with his lights on. Turns out some guy traveling west hit the the trailer that my neighbor has. Extra effort involved since it was on the south side of the street. Hit the trailer so hard it traveled across the street and landed in a lawn on the north side. A bunch of us all gathered in one neighbors driveway and discussed the incident along with getting caught up one each others recent activities. Also went to Menards this morning to buy a new electric trimmer. The old one was at least 20 years old.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-23-2018, 08:52 AM