The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Yeah Mikey, we've had years where we turn off the A/C on day and the furnace on the next. Our APS electric bill goes down and our Southwest Gas bill goes up. Can't win with the utility companies, you pay the price regardless.

Just think, we're one week away from Madness Friday. I wonder what people do that have an item at Walmart that they want, and another at Best Buy and yet another at some other store a few miles away. Which one do they stand in line for first and do they make it to the second or third store in time to get the other items? I haven't a clue how that works, all I see are TV shots of hundreds of people waiting in (or on) line for hours for a store to open, some bring tents, some cots or chairs in order to save big bucks on one or two items in that particular store. I wonder, are these the same people that I see in the return lines the day after Christmas??? No, we lock our doors, pull down the shades, pull out some leftover turkey dinner and watch all this madness on the newscasts.... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-16-2018, 06:50 AM