The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, thanks for the input. I never gave it much thought, but it makes sense when you have family or friends split up like that to cover different stores. I'm just not sure I could take the physical stress to go out there this coming Friday. Normally, when we do our brief holiday shopping, we hit Walmart after breakfast, around 7:00 during the next few weeks. We may not be able to get a 70" TV for a hundred bucks or that toy of the year for $10, but we don't have to fight the crowds either and there's always plenty of stuff to choose from when we do go. We weigh our mental and physical health against the money we could save and feel we come out ahead by staying home... I'm glad that a lot of people enjoy the hunt, to them I say, "good luck, and have a great time"....

Just one point to ponder, if retailers count on the sales they get on Friday as when they turn a profit for the year, why don't they just cut prices early in the year and turn a profit a lot sooner? Just wondering....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-17-2018, 07:04 AM