The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and a Happy Thanksgiving (aka:Turkey Day) for those here that celebrate it today. I was thinking about hiring a forklift to bring in the newspaper today, it's, of course, packed with flyers and must weigh about a sack of cement. I'd hate to have to be delivering them today, but then again, it happens every year at this time....

Going to stay home a roast a small turkey, still too worn out to get back doing social things. Would love to have a chance at buying some of those bargain things in those fliers, but I think I'll wait a few days and just go through the dregs, maybe we can get lucky and find something that we really want. There was a shot yesterday on TV of a couple camping out in front of Best Buy, tent, camp stove, chairs....the whole bit, but Best Buy doesn't open until later tonight or tomorrow. Is it really worth all that just to be first in line? We'll see after I've gone through all those fliers....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-22-2018, 07:00 AM