The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yes, I also hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Saw long lines at Best Buy on TV, some waiting as long as 36 hours for them to open last night at 6:00. I doubt that those folks had a great Thanksgiving, but then again, they were doing what they chose to do. They were giving out coupons for $100 TV sets to the people in the beginning of the line, if that's what they were there for. I see by the ads that just about every store, even Fry's (Kroger) grocery stores had TV's for sale. We're in the market for a bigger TV, but I think I'll have to wait, I doubt that I could stand the rush of people and the long checkout lines, even if I did find what we wanted. I remember once going into Fry's Electronics and seeing the line winding around clear to the back of the store. No need to stay after seeing that. I think Costco, Walmart and Target will be just about the same We'll go out Monday and see if there's anything left. Still a bit low on energy, but I'll try.

Temps were not as cold as they first forecast, it's been in the mid 70's all week, typical for us. But, once again the forecast shows that we'll be bouncing back and forth between a high of 61 to being back in the 70's. Last year, it got up to 85 on Thanksgiving, a bit higher than we needed.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-23-2018, 07:22 AM