The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy, windy and cold heading for even colder. Right now it's 27, having already dropped a degree in the last 15 minutes. Temps will continue to fall throughout the day. Temps not predicted to get above freezing until Thursday. Still better than the blizzard people in the southern half of the state are suffering through.

Quiet day yesterday. Got my drone out to play with for a while. Just as I got it out the neighbor lady was loading her car. Had a three hour trip ahead of her to her boyfriend's relatives for Thanksgiving. She left and the neighbor behind me walked over. We chatted for another 20 minutes. Once I did get to play with the drone I got it paired to my phone. Once that worked I got the virtual reality working. If I put on the goggles (provided) I can see what the camera sees rather than watching the drone fly. Going to be fun. Still need to practice more with controlling the drone first. After that I walked to the grocery store for a few needed items. Nice day for a walk.

This morning I watched the final F1 race of the season. This afternoon is visitation followed by a trip to the motel where my granddaughter and her family are staying. May get in the pool and play with the great-grandkids. Could be fun.

Frank - hope you're feeling better.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-25-2018, 09:55 AM