The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Well Good Morning gentlemen, looks like a warm wet day outside. the weather says rain all weekend staying comfortable between the upper 40's to 60's. Knowing Tennessee, the weather is going to turn wicked bad fast very soon. 

well this Christmas is going to be interesting to say the least we are already starting it off with a bang! let me tell you the best way I can before the drugs start to kick back in.
Started the other day at the coffee table my wife and I having coffee and the suggestion of you know the Santa would look nice if you hung it on the chimney like you use to do. So with a grumble and pout I got my boots and hat and headed out, pulled the Santa and ladder out, with rope in hand and ladder mounted I proceeded to climb, when arose such a clatter and bang. I awoke to my 2 paramedic standing above me my dogs waiting patiently and a wife with a very confused look in her eyes. at this point all I knew was it felt like I was on fire and I couldn't move. Off in and ambulance we shall go over the river and through the woods. I arrived at the hospital with a whoosh and crowd gathered fast. blurred memories of people rushing around and mumbling words I didn't understand. I lay on this gurney and cant quite understand what could have gone wrong. then with a whoosh again I'm  on the move getting wet and cold, with a load thunderous roar I hear a Blackhawk  and know I'm in the air. again!!!. Some what more awake and able to see and hear. kind of coherent the doctor explains you have taken quite a fall but don't worry we can fix you all. So here I lie in a hospital bed, broken back and bones they said. another surgery scheduled for Monday.

Morale of this story; Should have stay at work and now I know why my father just grumbled and nodded. Never get on a agree to anything with out at least a full pot of coffee in you and always use the bathroom before you climb a ladder!

Merry Christmas to all! and remember boys and girls just grumble and nod, and walk away! 
on a happier note I should be home by Christmas and looks like Im going to have plenty of time to work on my trains!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by pennman - 12-01-2018, 08:00 AM