The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning or evening gentlemen, guess it will depend on what side of the time zones you all fall. Cold and nasty here in TN no wet stuff though, guess the weather people are wrong again. Go figure!!!. I have come to the belief that after all that has happened I have no sleep schedule left. between the meds and nothing to do all day but lay around, I'm a mess. Good points the house is quiet after midnight till about 0700 then everything starts to wake up. 
Good Note #2 I haven't Smoked In a little over a week now.  Went from 2 packs a day to nothing, I really don't even feel like smoking anymore except for the occasional cravings and they end to hit hard. But for now I'm winning! Breath better, taste more, and smell more. didn't realize that 25yrs of smoking covered that much up, interesting.
Now I need to over come this boredom thing , can't sit or stand for more than 30min at a time need to spend most of the day horizontal, which is making working on the trains difficult to say the least. we will work through this obstacle as well. 
Well gentlemen going to get a snack and some coffee and select some reading material.
You all Have a Great Day keep warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by pennman - 12-08-2018, 12:45 AM