The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Nice Tom, I've thought about getting a camera drone, but it could be difficult to use in our neighborhood since we're on or close to the flight path to Luke AFB.

Really chilly this morning, started off in the high 30's, still not freezing, but getting close. We should wind up with highs in the low 70's for a few more days, then some rain early next week. Speaking of getting close, they just opened the ticket windows for spring training and released the schedules. We're not finished with Football, basketball and hockey, and they're advertising baseball already. Seems like the first games will be in late February and run through the end of March. I'm not that sure since I don't follow, or even care about the games. Lots of folks do though, for them, spring training is their winter vacation time. Then there are those guys that hang around the streets outside the stadiums wearing gloves to catch whatever comes over the fences.... What a way to spend your vacation, chasing fly balls.... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-14-2018, 10:54 AM