The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Turning partly cloudy after a cloudy start to the day.  40 right now headed for the mid 40s.  Had a light sprinkle move through the area overnight.  Got to 48 yesterday.  I was able to fire up the space heater and sit on the front porch for about an hour and a half.

Not much else done yesterday.  This morning I've been out an about, talked to the city street department crew that was working outside my house, and talked to one of my grandkids for over 45 minutes on the phone.  She had to give me updates on herself (just had a hysterectomy at 32 yrs old) and all the kids.  All are doing well.  Just a little concerned about newest great-grandson.  He's in the hospital with a lung infection but there are signs of improvement so life flight has been taken off the table.  Hoping for an update sometime today.

Frank - I'd rather wait and take it to my granddaighter's place.  She lives on final approach to Offutt AFB.  I could get lots of attention there. Eek Eek Eek Eek

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 12-19-2018, 09:45 AM