The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Wow, raining hard.  Got wet outside with Spectrum supervisor.  Had 4 techs, 2 supervisors and one aril guy working to verify everything OK.  Changed a few connectors.  Did find at one time, one box [one giving trouble off and on] was not communicating with Main DVR.  Did change it out. ???  They could not believe that the guys extending the coaxes use splices instead of rerunning cables.  Splices are under the deck and have to crawl to them.  They will come back when dries out some and check.  Told supervisor, told those guys I hope no one has to crawl under and work on those.  We'll see what happens.  Actually one supervisor said, poor equipment [meaning brand of the playback box].  Said good manufacturer couldn't keep up with demand so company goes to someone else.  Interesting.

I had typed that I had early out this AM and finally got home at 2:30.  Spectrum comes at 3.  Suddenly they disconnected the feed and no signal.  Lost post. 

Later.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 12-20-2018, 04:45 PM