The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Snow, cold, and wind are the ingredients for today's weather. It was 20 when I got up a couple of hours ago. It's down to 16 now and supposed to drop even more by late afternoon. Had a light dusting of snow and winds up to 25 mph. Chili for supper tonight.

Had a very productive day yesterday. Got the laundry caught up, went to the gym, and picked up some groceries. The store where I wanted to get a gift for great-grandson's baptism was closed. Will try there again today.

Yesterday's high of 47 was warm enough that I was able to sit on the front porch(with the aid of a space heater) and read for a while. Probably won't be doing that again until March.

Don - sympathies for your cold weather. Around here the biggest concern during cold weather is whether there is enough snow on the ground to insulate the water pipes. Without the snow the cold penetrates the ground much deeper and cause water pipes to burst. It's too early in the season for that but the end of January and February are prime water line breakages without some snow on the ground.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 12-28-2018, 09:16 AM