The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Well, I guess I was wrong the other day when I said were were finished with football and parades. We had the Fiesta Bowl Parade over this past weekend, but they haven't played the game yet. It's scheduled for today sometime, I think they play in the same stadium as the Cardinals. Speaking of the Cardinals, they "fired" their coach yesterday. Now I get kinda confused at that word since if say a factory worker, secretary or clerk were to be fired, they'd go home with a final check for work performed and that's it. When a sports coach or a CEO of a major corporation gets "fired", that means they walk away with a large check, usually in the millions, some in the tens of millions. They fired the Arizona State football coach last year and he walked away with some $2.5 million dollars and still can go to work for another team. Which brings to me another point to ponder. The Cardinals have a list of potential new coaches, many on that list have recently been "fired" from other teams for not doing a good job. Why then, does another team jump at the chance to hire them and think they'd start doing better Awesome ??????

Temps here have been down into the low 30's and up into the 50's. Alexa was right, she said it would start raining around 10:00 yesterday, and by golly, it did. We had close to .2" all day, and that's not bad for around here. Lots of snow up north, and even some in the north part of the valley, Wickenburg, Cave Creek and Carefree are about 30 miles north of us and they all got a dusting of snow yesterday.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-01-2019, 11:20 AM