The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon, still a bit chilly here. Got down into the low 30's this morning, a few places even dipped into the 20's. Lots of snow up north, and even in Tucson which is south of us. Nothing in the Phoenix metro area though, just the northern edge had some for a while. The TV news showed shots of snow on the cacti, which happens once in a while. Got some rain in the forecast starting this weekend, next week ends up pushing 70 again. That's how things go here in the desert southwest, one day it's too hot and dry, the next it's too cold and wet....

Not much else going on, working on getting our Amazon Dots to do what we want. We have them connected to our landline, but the downside of that is Alexa now announces all our incoming phone calls which is kind of a distraction at best. I found instructions on how to stop that. It told me to do step A, then B, then C. I did A and B but can't do step C since that function doesn't exist on my Echo app.... Where to go now?????
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-02-2019, 05:27 PM