The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
An open letter:

Dear Weather-guesser,

I haven't got a clue as to where you get your data from, but I would think you all would come close to each other when it comes to numbers in your forecasts. For instance, we have Alexa telling me there is a 0% chance of rain today and a 55% chance tomorrow, yet my weather app says 100% both today and tomorrow. The TV gal says 30% chance of rain late tonight and 40% for tomorrow. It's almost like you all are using a dartboard as your main source of data. Is weather forecasting that difficult? You show us all sorts of graphs, videos and sketches to make us believe you know what you're doing, but I have to wonder. With your kind of accuracy, I 'm just glad your not in our space program sending spacecraft millions of miles away. "We have a 20% chance, wait, John (not his real name) says to make that 60%, of hitting our target while Sandy says 90% and the coffee gal says 'no way',". So take your choice folks, if we miss, we will always blame it on the weather Icon_lol .....

Just sign me as,
Confused

The good news is that they're all withing a few degrees of each other to it reaching 60 today.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-05-2019, 07:47 AM