The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, nice rain yesterday, we got close to 1/2", a few other places around the valley got more, some got less. Rain started around midnight and stopped around noon. Some of the guessers got it right this time. As for temps, we're going to be in the low to high 60's, all week. Another storm is on it's way though, but not like what's been hitting the Midwest and East. Don't know if I could handle living in an area with that much snow, or any snow to be honest. I remember those hot radiators when I was a kid and running down the stairs (outside) to go stoke the fire and put more coal on it. I know, that's not today's heating technology, but that's my memories. One thing that hasn't changed is the beautiful look of freshly fallen snow, and on the other hand, the dirty-looking slushy snow after a few days of cars plowing through it.

So much for the weather and some memories reports.... Have a great day ya all.... Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-07-2019, 06:10 AM