The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Don't ever fear SJ, there will be more "free" coupons for the same stuff. Years ago I bought four small meters, I was going to rig them up to show volts and amps on my two control units, but changed my plans. I think I paid around $12 apiece. Now you can get them for free with a purchase. The only difference is that they've changed the color and probably found a way to make them cheaper. I never go to Harbor Freight without a few coupons for free stuff and the other day, one for 25% off. I used that one to buy a belt sander that got, "misplaced" during our last move. Lost a bunch of other stuff too, a lot of tools and some kitchen stuff. You kind of wonder what happens, you move 50 boxes and a bunch of furniture two miles and when you finally unpack, you find you only have 47 boxes, but all the furniture. This is not the first time this has happened, especially on a long-distance move.

Temps are rising, expected to get into the 70's before the rain hits again in a few days... Lots of snow up north though, The Grand Canyon had almost 9", and yes, it's still open during the shutdown thanks to the State of Arizona kicking in some funds.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-08-2019, 11:48 AM