The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, it's Friday, the lead-in to another weekend. For us, it should be a wet one. I've seen 10, 20 and up to an 80% chance of rain for tomorrow and rain in the forecast for the entire week. Well, again, it depends on who you're listening to. Me, I look outside and if the street is wet, it's raining out....

Frank, we had two LE's hit by cars this week. One by a driver that was texting on the freeway. That driver is now being charged with manslaughter. The other LE is in serious condition. Right now, there's no state laws against texting and driving, just local ones. My cell connects to our van by Bluetooth, so I can talk hands-free. If I need to text someone, I'll wait until I'm home since a simple text may take me ten minutes to compose (fat fingers). Home is where we get 99% of our phone calls anyway. Yes, we still have a landline and plan to keep it, and our smart phone is a $60 Tracfone, no $1000 do-dads for us, no $100+ monthly fees either. Ours does what we need it to, it makes and receives phone calls and I canĀ  pick up a 3-month card at Walmart for less than $20....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-11-2019, 06:43 AM