The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(02-03-2019, 11:57 AM)ezdays Wrote: Well, the groundhog predicts a short winter says the news. Don't really care that much, just that I hope we have a few more months before the 100° plus, temps hit us. It rained last night just as they said it would, suppose to stop around noon. Don't know what it's doing in Scottsdale though, but it wouln't be the first time they had to postpone the final round of the Phoenix Open. I've always wondered why they have that on the same day as the Super Bowl, why not a week later? Must be something in their genes that makes them want to outshine the other....

Don, wasn't the super bowl played 2 weeks earlier a few years ago before the leagues got greedy and added all the extra play off games to add revenue to the coffers? Maybe the question would be why do they have the super bowl the same time as the Phoenix Open. Frankly, golf is the only sport I watch, and I don't play golf either, but I do think there is more dignity among the players.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-03-2019, 04:43 PM