The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Woke up (late) to another 3 inches of snow with more on the way. 6 right now and headed for 4 with winds up to 40 mph. Not gonna be a real pretty day.

Very quiet, lazy day yesterday. Made a grocery run early and goofed off the rest of the day. Today looks to be another of those days. Last night was one of my "sleepless in Fort Dodge" nights. Went to bed about midnight and couldn't go to sleep. Got back up and read until two. Didn't get out of bed again until after 7.

Nothing on the agenda for today other than running the snow blower. Was talking on the phone to a guy in California back in my working days and we got to chatting about the weather. Told him I was going to have to run the snow blower. He asked "what's that?" I told him it was that it's like a lawn mower for snow.

Probably skip the gym today and also skip my weekly group tonight due to the weather. With winds up to 40 mph and light, fluffy snow on the ground it's going to be really nasty out. Blizzard conditions to the north of me.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-07-2019, 08:33 AM