The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Another cold one for a lot of folks, even us. We did hit the freezing mark and it's slowly coming up, but won't get too much into the 60's, well below our average for this time of the year. Yeah, I know, we don't have to worry about pushing snow out of our walks and driveways, no chains or sliding on the ice. If we wanted that, we'd move up north somewhere, but for here, 31 degrees is super cold, just glad it doesn't happen that often.

Got a call from Trainworld yesterday. Shipping charges via USPS was going to be around $42, wanted to ship UPS, but then I called today and it did go, "the most economical way", USPS. Still, getting the track and roadbed is a bit more important seeing as how most places our out of stock on Atlas flextrack. Got a case of 25 which should be more than I need. Even Walther's is out of stock. Someone on Amazon is selling one piece for around $12, reminds me when we had the ammo shortage a few years ago. Someone would wait for hours at Walmart, pay $25 for a box of ammo and sell it in the parking lot or on Craig's List for $100.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-08-2019, 09:59 AM