The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

8 degrees and very windy this morning outside my window. High for today is supposed to be in the mid teens. Blizzard warning in effect until 6 pm this evening. Blowing snow and winds up to 40+ mph will enforce that warning. No paper this morning as all the roads are shut down and the paper is printed in the next town to the east. Maybe late this afternoon or this evening.

I went out last night about 9 to start getting rid of the snow. Eventually had to engage the second drive wheel as the snow was wet and heavy. Just as I was about to finish some idiot came around the corner and buried his car. Spent an hour trying to get his car to a safe place so the plows could get through. This guy had zero clue as to how to drive in snow. He didn't even know what "rocking" the car meant. If he had asked how to repay me for all my (and another neighbor's) help I would have told him to never have children. This guy made an excellent case for retroactive birth control. Enough ranting for this morning. Time go go move some more snow around.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-24-2019, 07:56 AM