The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, and a good Ash Wednesday to you all. Not much happening around here, the weather has been great so I see a bunch of guys hanging outside of the practice fields of Surprise Stadium. I'm still confused, they have baseball mitts and are waiting for a ball to come over the fence so they can catch it. Why? They're all standing for hours, and what if they do wind up with a ball, was it worth getting sunburn just to keep a ball worth a few dollars? Or, do they trade it in for free admission? I don't know, but whatever their motivation is, to me it's not worth it. Most can't even see over the fence to see what's going on, they just stand there waiting.

For me, our van has two recall notices, so it goes back to the dealer today. I'll be able to stay home and work on my new layout. I have all the base foam in place, now for some plaster sheets to start forming the terrain. This is the messy part...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-06-2019, 06:28 AM