The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(03-09-2019, 06:45 AM)FiatFan Wrote: Don - I was reading about an HOA a while back and they were so restrictive that if your garage door was open for an extended period of time then the garage had to be neat and organized.  Really?   I would definitely not fit in a neighborhood like that.  Enough ranting.

Yup, there is a number of Del Webb (Sun Cities), restricted age developments around our area, I read their CC&R's (which is also the HOA bible), and you could only have your garage door open when entering or leaving the premises. You also had to hide your trash bins, but then again, the only fence you could have is a wrought iron one that you can see through. They also dictate what plants and trees you can have and where you can plant them. Sun City Grand had a special meeting once to discuss plant pots, what kind, where to put them and how many you can have. Needless to say, we declined to move into those neighborhoods. The original Sun City development doesn't have an HOA per se, but a homeowners group you can voluntarily join (with dues of course).

Our HOA determined that since all houses in our neighborhood are around 10-12 years old, they ALL must be repainted on the outside.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-09-2019, 10:44 AM